- Bukhoor (Arabic spelling: بخور), or Bakhour or Bakhoor is an Arabic word which means Fumes, is vastly known for performing houses or surroundings. Bukhoor is a small disc-shaped incense which is an infusion of perfumed oils, and is burnt in the same way as oud to create the dukhoon scent.
- Participants will learn how to make traditional bukhoor and how to grind the oud and mix it with fragrant oils commonly used in bukhoor.
- Participants will then learn how to mix the oils with oud.
- They will have 3 Bukhoor bases to choose from: Oud Maamoul, Oud Wood or Sandalwood.
- Guests will have individual chemistry apparatus to craft a fragrance
- 60-90min duration of crafting experience with our mixologist
- Participants will take away a 100g Bukhoor individually crafted fragrance, 2 x 2cc vial samples packed in a Oo La ziplock bag
- Workshop is open for beginners. 15% Discount is applied for Group booking of 3 people and more. For group booking, contact us on WhatsApp - 050 263 2668