- Alcohol inks are fast-drying, highly pigmented bright coloured, alcohol-based inks used to create free flowing textures. The inks can be applied to print/ stamp and create mixed media projects on hard, non-porous surfaces such as glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather etc. The alcohol based ink evaporates, once the ink is applied, highlighting the dye effect. Alcohol Inks are like no other medium. Their mesmerizing flow is so addictive and therapeutic to use and watch.
- Introduction to various methods and applications will be discussed.
- Demonstration of mixing ink with alcohol will be shown.
- Participants will practice application and create their own mix and design on premium Yupo paper.
- Application of chosen colours and design on ceramics (mug or vase).
- 15% Discount is applied for Group booking of 4 people and more. Workshop is open for beginners. For group bookings, contact us via WhatsApp - 050 263 2668