Learn the basics of decorating your cake and make your own designer cake!
- Each of the participants will apply and experience making flowers out of buttercream, and ultimately decorate their own cake that they can take home with them to enjoy.
- A creative workshop learning various floral cake decorating techniques. Suitable for beginners.
- What you will learn:
- Filling and stacking a cake from scratch.
- How to smooth the sides and create sharp edges.
- How to color buttercream frosting and create textured design on your cake.
- Practice several piping techniques using piping bags and tips.
- How apply sugar sheet and flowers on your cake.
What to expect
- This class is for adults.
- We will provide you with three 6” cake layers and buttercream frosting to fill and decorate your cake.
- You will be given all the tools required to stack the cake and decorate it.
- You will get the recipes for a vanilla cake and vanilla buttercream that you worked with.
- You will go home with your own decorated cakes.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 4TH MAY 2023
- For group bookings, contact us via WhatsApp - 050 263 2668