Ever wanted to know how to arrange flowers?
Enjoy a relaxing and therapeutic coffee morning where you'll learn the basics of floristry and how to create a stunning fall inspired floral arrangement using natural, dry and preserved flowers and foliage.
This workshop will cover a step-by-step demonstration with instructions on how to assemble your own flower arrangement.
- Be introduced to the basics of the color wheel
- Learn how to choose a focal flower
- Learn how to choose accompanying foliage
- Learn the basics of arrangement design
- Learn the mechanics (such as chicken wire and tape) to create dimension in a design
All participants will take home their uniquely created foam based centerpiece.
A perfect creative activity to enjoy, bond and network with your friends, or partner.
Group bookings discount available- contact us on 050 263 2668