This workshop will give participants an overview of mandalas and the various benefits and applications in our daily lives.
Participants will learn the basics of mandala grid making, pattern building, and the basics of motif building within mandalas, then proceed with creating a 25 x 25 cm mandala artwork from scratch in the artist’s signature ornate style.
Participants will understand the different mediums one can use to add color to their artwork and have the experience of trying various techniques and then eventually pick the ones they prefer based on their preferences, and the purpose of mandala creation.
- Introduction to Mandala and its benefits
- 5 Mins Meditation
- Basic Strokes to ease hand movements (practice sheets)
- Basic Patterns (practice sheets)
- Basic Fillers (practice sheets)
- Draw a very easy mandala with one on one guidance
- 5 mins Meditation
All workshop products and tools are provided.